In the DRILLBOY 650 drill, thanks to the force of gravity, the part is always in contact with the base of the bearings, the zero point of all measurements, it does not need an adjustable presser, avoiding loss of time in adjusting the machine to each piece, as in horizontal systems.
The piece to be machined always rests on one of the edges, all its weight resides on that part, the special plastic table only guides the movement, thus avoiding scratches on its surface finish, so that the visible part of the furniture does not suffer friction .
All the dust generated by the drilling falls by gravity and goes directly to the suction outlet located at the base of the machine.
Jobs that the DRILLBOY 650 drill can perform
– Holes from 3 to 35 mm in diameter.
– In the same way, holes for eccentrics (accessories for quick assembly)
– Holes for kitchen hinges, configurable for any brand on the market.
– Slots with saw horizontally (x axis) width configurable by software.
– Equally slots with vertical cutter.
360º rotation. It rotates (every 90º) and is oriented according to the programming of the drill according to the diameter of the hole and the side of the piece, it has four drill bits and the slotting saw. Drill clamping by standard system.
Vertimaq numerical control.
Gcad Lepton design program, specific for carpentry.
Set up to drill parts on the machine.
1 hp head motor.
Head with 4 bits, 5mm, 8mm, 20mm, 35mm.
90mm diameter saw, maximum groove depth 10mm.
Voltage: three phase 400v / 230v.
Possibility of single-phase connection (see optional)
Electronic probe for the correction of the length of the piece and the position.
of holes with respect to square deviations.
Centralized lubrication at two distribution points, with
Manual grease pump. (automatic option)
The main advantages of CNC machines
- Improved accuracy.
- High process precision.
- Waste reduction.
- Less expert/trained people to operate unlike manual lathes, milling machines, etc… that need qualified professionals.
- Execution of complex processes.
- I use them 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and only need to be disconnected for maintenance.