In the DRILLBOY 650 drill thanks to the gravity force, the part always keeps in contact with the bearing base, the zero point of all measurements, it does not need adjustable presser, avoiding time losses in the adjustment of the machine for each piece, as happens in horizontal systems.
The piece to be machined always supports on one of the edges, all its weight resides in that part, the special plastic table, only makes guide in the movement, thus avoiding scratches in its surface finish, so that the view of the cabinet does not suffer friction.
All the dust generated by the holes falls by gravity and goes directly to the suction socket located at the base of the machine.
Works you can drill DRILLBOY 650
– Holes from 3 to 35 mm in diameter.- Similarly eccentric holes (accessories for quick assembly)
– Holes for kitchen hinges, configurable for any brand on the market.
– Slots with saw horizontally (x axis) wide configurable by software.
– Equally grooves with vertical strawberry.
Rotation of 360o. Rotate (every 90o) and is oriented according to the drill programming according to the hole diameter and the part side, it has four bits and the groove saw. Fastening of drills by standard system.
Vertimaq numerical control.
Design Program Gcad Lepton, specific for carpentry.
Configured to drill parts into the machine.
Head motor 1 hp.
4-bit head, 5 mm, 8 mm, 20 mm, 35 mm.
Saw of 90 mm diameter, maximum depth of the slot of 10 mm.
Voltage: 3-phase 400v / 230v.
Possibility of single-phase connection (see optional)
Electronic probe for correction of part length and position.
of holes with respect to square deviations.
Centralized lubrication at two distribution points, with
Manual lubrication pump. (automatic option)
The main advantages of CNC machines
- Improving precision.
- High precision of the process.
- Waste reduction.
- Fewer skilled/trained people to operate unlike manual lathes, milling machines, etc… who need qualified professionals.
- Implementation of complex processes
- I use 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and only need to be disconnected for maintenance.