Drill Master Features:
The CNC Drillmaster vertical machine occupies the least possible space, it is a record to have a cnc drilling center in only 2.5 m2 of your workshop.
The piece to be machined always rests on one of the edges, all its weight resides on that part, the special plastic table only guides the movement, thus avoiding scratches on its surface finish, so that the visible part of the furniture does not suffer friction .
Thanks to the force of gravity, the part is always in contact with the bearing base, the zero point of all measurements, it does not need an adjustable clamp, avoiding waste of time in adjusting the machine for each part, as occurs in systems horizontal.
All the dust generated by the perforations falls by gravity and goes directly to the suction outlet located at the base of the machine.
Gcad + Gplus Lepton software, certainly one of the most intuitive on the market, provides ease of use, speed and flexibility. From the comfort of the office, without occupying machine time in programming, the information is copied to a flash drive, and it is taken to the machine, by means of menu selection or by reading the barcode, the program is loaded.
After filling in the boxes with the measurement information for the specific macro, the part design is generated immediately, as simple as that!
Works that can be carried out by the Vertical CNC Drillmaster machine
- Holes from 3 to 35mm in diameter.
- Pantographed, mechanized locks, hinges on doors and frames, stained glass, decorative designs, etc.
- Kitchen hinge holes, configurable to any brand on the market
- Slots with saw in horizontal direction (x axis) width configurable by software.
- Slots with cutter in vertical and horizontal direction.
Drillmaster drill head
- With 360º rotation, which rotates (every 90º) and is oriented according to where the drill is programmed by hole diameter and by side of the piece, it drills on the 4 edges of the piece, saw for grooving.
- Standard equipment
- Vertimaq numerical control.
- Gcad Lepton design program, specific for carpentry.
- Configured to drill parts on the machine.
- Head with 4 bits, 5mm, 8mm, 20mm, 35mm.
- Saw 90mm diameter, maximum groove depth 10mm.
- Possibility of single-phase connection. (see options)
- Electronic probe to correct the length of the piece and the position of the holes with respect to square deviations.
- Centralized greasing at two distribution points, with a manual grease pump. (automatic optional)