The difference is that the FV2 has round guides, and the FV4 has prismatic-(rectangular) guides.
The FV2 roll forming machine has built-in high-frequency motors and diamond cutters. In addition, its upper and lower refillable groups with pneumatic exclusion allow working with thin and thick edges.
It also has anti-stick liquid injection systems both at the entrance before gluing and at the exit before cleaning the foot, as well as an automatic temperature reduction system and a screen that indicates the temperature. The edge glue is motorized and the pressure rollers have independent adjustment.
The group reinforced with a double-shaped sieve has two independent motors and the parallelogram system, scraping group and polishing group complete the necessary machinery to obtain a professional finish on carpentry pieces. The FV2 also features a touch screen with all functions controlled and automatic lifting of the press roll bridge.
– Group of input profilers with high frequency interfrequency motors.
– Built-in diamond burrs
– Motorized edge feeder group.
– Pressure rollers with independent regulation.
– Group reinforced with double saw, going down the slope.
– Upper and lower cutting groups with pneumatic exclusion for thin and thick edges
– Groups of forms, with two independent motors, parallelogram system.
– Scratching group
– Polishing group.
– Non-stick liquid injection system at the entrance before gluing and at the exit before cleaning the part.
– Automatic elevation of the rotary bridge.
– Touch screen, with all functions controlled.
– Automatic temperature reduction system, temperature indication on the screen.
– Welded steel bed.
– Weight 2000kg.
– Protections under CE standards.