The difference is that the FV2 has round guides, and the FV4 has prismatic guides-(rectangular)
Input profilers with integrated high frequency motors. Built-in diamond cutters-Grupra, inclined reduction. Upper and lower fillable groups with pneumatic exclusion for thin and thick edges. Non-stick liquid injection system at the inlet before sticking and in Output before foot cleaning. Automatic temperature reduction system. Temperature indication on the display.
Motorized edge glue. Pressure rollers with independent adjustment. Group reinforced with double shaped sieve, with two independent motors. Parallelogram system. Scraper group. Polishing group.
Za.- Automatic lifting of the press roller bridge.- Touch screen, with all functions controlled.
– Group of input profilers with high frequency inter frequency motors.
– Built-in diamond burrs
– Motorized edge feeder group.
– Pressure rollers with independent regulation.
– Group reinforced with double saw, lowering the slope.
– Top and bottom cutting groups with pneumatic exclusion for thin, thick edges
– Groups of forms, with two independent motors, parallelogram system.
– Scratching Group
– Polishing group.
– Non-stick liquid injection system at the inlet before bonding and outlet before cleaning the part.
– Automatic rotational bridge lift.
– Touch screen, with all functions controlled.
– Automatic temperature reduction system, temperature indication on the display.
– Welded steel bed.
– Weight 2000kg.
– Protections under EC standards.