FV7 BLOCK Wood cnc milling machine
Measurements of the work field:
- x-axis: 2400mm
- y-axis: 1025mm
- z-axis: 55mm
Maximum door measurements:
- Length: 2400
- Width: 1025
- Thickness : 50
Maximum frame measurements:
- Overall thickness : 30mm
- Width: 155mm
- Vertimaq numerical control.
- Interpolation of 3 simultaneous axes.
- USB port for loading programs.
- WiFi connection.
- Head motor with 4th. Axis, allows miter cutting of the frame and headboard parts, with saw blade.
- Floating probe for scratching and decorative designs
- Electronic feeler: electronic device to correct the depth of each hinge along the entire upper edge of the door.
Software for design of mechanized doors Lepton
Gplus y Gcad are highly efficient programming tools that allow the creation of precise and detailed designs for a wide variety of door-related jobs. With these tools, you can design hinges, locks, stained glass, and hatching with great ease and precision. Additionally, importing DXF files in versions 11 or 12 allows for seamless integration with other design programs, making it easy to create even more complex designs.
- Table with suction cups and vacuum pump.
- Supplementary table for machining frames (right and left). and table for headboard.
- 7 hp 18000rpm milling motor, it is the perfect tool for making front milling, holes for handles, window openings and decorative scratches. Designed with a positive and negative cutter, this motor guarantees a high quality finish on both sides of the material.
- Centralized greasing system, keeps the linear bearings of the axes of your machine lubricated and in perfect condition. The grease pump distributes the grease evenly, ensuring optimal performance and greater durability.