The leading complete solution, now online:
The Lepton Optimizer Web is a sales tool for your company that opens an e-commerce channel on your website at low cost.
It provides its clients with an online optimization solution that allows them to request cuts and machining of parts from anywhere. With a very easy-to-use interface, your customers enter the measures to be optimized, reducing the loss of time for salespeople and common errors in data loading.
Lepton Optimizer web uses a constantly evolving optimization algorithm allowing them to get the best out of plate cuts instantly.
The benefits of contracting the Lepton Optimizer Web are:
|Integration of the cutting optimization service with your website quickly and easily. Modify the colors, text and add images to fully customize the tool and make it look like your page.
|Access from any platform: PC, MAC, Tablet or Smartphone.
|Online optimization service to your customers through unlimited access 24 hours a day. No limit on the number of users who can use your service.
|On-line part machining service and reception of the same with the information for drilling to go directly to the CNC.
|Self-manageable materials database to offer only those products that your company sells. Possibility of linking cutting orders with your ecommerce.*
|Multiple branches available, so that your customer can order from the store closest to your home. You can configure the optimization options according to each cutting machine*
|Reception at the store of the plans optimized for processing with manual cutting machines or with CNC panel saws.*
|Access to a control panel of the orders received, either from the desktop Lepton Optimizer and/or through a web platform.
|Access to the administrative platform to download information related to the use of the tool, see the different statistics that are automatically generated and download data to carry out your own analysis.
What Lepton Optimizer Web allows:
This service allows the store to receive information online, together with the cutting plan, of the machining that must be carried out per piece. The generated machining can be compatible with machines from Vertimaq, Cabinetika, SCM, Biesse, Homag, Vitap, Giben, Felder and more. In addition to the plans and the information to generate the machining, you can also receive the labels with the machining graphics and the barcode, related to the CNC file, to carry out the complete integration between cutting and machining parts.
The carpenter assigns the machining operations per piece manually as the cutting request is entered, being able to enter:
- Holes in X and Y
- Edge holes
- Round pocket
- Horizontal groove
- Cup for hinge
- Holes for minifix and clocks
- Castings and cutouts for stained glass windows, gola, etc. and much more.
The screen is interactive, showing the result of machining in real time.
Scope and objective
This tool allows your client to minimize the use of raw material in the process of cutting pieces to size. With a very easy-to-use interface, your customers enter the measures to be optimized, reducing the loss of time for salespeople and common errors in data loading.
The optimizations made can be sent:
- for direct import into desktop optimization software Lepton Optimizer
- PDF file, which contains the cutting optimization plan and its report
- directly to the automatic cutting machine (at an additional cost)
In order to work together between the Web and desktop versions, the latter must correspond to version 2015 PRO or higher.
Hosting: Servers in the cloud
The web optimization system works on the servers of the Amazon firm in the United States and Europe. This guarantees an optimal level of service and response, ensuring the correct operation of the tool 24 hours a day. Customer data is also stored in the cloud and is only visible by your company through access to an online administrative platform protected with a username and password.
Your store will have all the information, to carry out all kinds of analysis, by downloading the online database. You will also be able to view usage statistics and customer behavior directly through the Web platform.
Amazon Hosting has the following security features:
- ISO 27001
- SOC 1 and SOC 2/SSAE 16/ISAE 3402 (Previously SAS 70 Type II)
- PCI Level 1
- FISMA Moderate
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
These characteristics guarantee the confidentiality of the information.
Implementation of Lepton Optimizer Web
The implementation of this service is almost immediate and consists of the following tasks:
- Initial database upload in the cloud.
- If you are a user of the desktop version, the compatibility of the databases is carried out.
- Commissioning of the service. It consists of registering the applications on the Amazon servers, initial configuration of the online cutting Optimizer options (saw waste, cutting phases, emails where order information will be received, etc.).
- Advice for the insertion of the Online Optimizer within the company’s website, configuration of the layout of the final client’s view (colors, fonts, texts, company commercial banners, messages, display options for cutting plans).
- Initial Training.
Special / custom developments
If at any time the Client wishes to significantly modify the Web Optimization tool, he must describe and inform Lepton of said modifications, who will proceed to evaluate them to issue an appropriate budget.
Online technical assistance to the Company, which has 6 hours per month available to make inquiries about the use of the tool. Support does not extend to Company customers. Assistance is personalized. This technical support does not include system updates (Online Optimizer and Desktop Optimizer)
- Implementation €1000, one-time payment per company.
- Monthly rent for the use of the License for 1 branch*: €400
- Monthly license rental for each additional branch*: €100
- Monthly support: €100
- Monthly hosting: €100
Monthly total for 1 branch €600, Annual Total € 7.200
*Each physical branch will be able to register up to 5 vendors with their respective emails to receive web orders. In the case of specifying a greater number of sellers, you can expand it for an additional cost.
Some of the clients that already use implemented this service:
To test this service as a “carpenter”, you can register for free on our website http://www.lepton.com.ar/web/
- Prices and conditions valid only for licenses used exclusively within the territory of your country.
- Forms of payment: Semi-annual or annual advance payment of fixed costs (technical support, hosting and license rental). Variable costs, which are the hours of support and special developments not contemplated, will be billed in arrears.
- The technical support included in the monthly subscription is limited to 6 hours per month, either by telephone, Skype and/or remote access. The price of the additional support hour is €50
- Support hours are not cumulative from month to month.
- The training will have a maximum extension of 8 hours dictated in our office or remotely via the Internet.
- The service must be contracted for a minimum period of 12 months from the date of acquisition of the service.
- The price of the service may undergo adjustments. If that were the case you will be notified in advance.
- Prices in Euros, do not include any type of rate and local taxes.
- For international transfers, €130 must be added for expenses.