PANTOGRAPH Model FVJCM1325 Features:
The Model FVJCM1325 Pantograph is controlled by computer-aided design (CAD) software and uses a variety of cutting tools, such as milling cutters or lasers, to cut, engrave or score a wide range of materials, from wood to metals and plastics.
In the area of CNC machinery, a pantograph is a machine that uses a cutting tool to accurately reproduce or resize an image or pattern on a workpiece. Pantographs are used in the manufacture of precision parts, molds, dies, signs, among others.
- Anti-torque tubular steel structure.
- Measurements of the work area:
- X axis: 1300mm
- Y axis: 2500mm
- Z axis: 200mm
- WORK TABLE WITH VACUUM SYSTEM
- DRIVE SYSTEM – X PMI Linear, rack and pinion guideways
- And PMI linear guides, rack and pinion.
- PMI Z linear guides, ball screw
- HSD power (Italian) 6.0 kw.
- RPM: 18,000 rpm.
- Voltage: 380V
- Supports files in Gcode, *.u00, *.mmg, *.plt format
- Compatible with CAD/CAM Type3/Arcam7.0 or 8.1 software
- The pantograph software allows you to resume work at the point where it was interrupted.
– Protections under CE standards.