ROTADOOR- USEFUL WORK MEASURES BY AXES:
The Rotadoor contains:
- X: 2100 mm
- Y: 50 mm
- Z: 100 mm
- Shaft speed: 20 meters / minute.
- 1 milling machine 1.5hp MOTOR at 18000 rpm, high frequency. For castings and grooves.
- Vertimaq numerical control.
- Electronic probe to achieve the exact depth of each hole in both the door and the frames/frames (since all doors have curvature at the edges)
- The GPLUS Lepton design program allows the design of work on doors, any type of hinge and lock, both indoors and outdoors (armored).
- Layout tool, with replaceable insert, useful for machining 14mm wide bolts and lock (smaller diameters require special tool)
- Aspiration intake.
- Centralized lubrication (manual pump).
- Retractable longitudinal pneumatic presser, used to press both the door and the frames / frames.
- Work system: the machine works one song at the same time, like the conventional machines for machining doors, but vertically.
- Exclusive door rotation system: once the bolts have been machined, the door is manually rotated in 5 seconds without having to lower it from the base, the door remains standing on the rotating base plate.
- Machining time for a door with three bolts and a normal lock: 2 minutes. (including the placement of the hinges by the operator, since during the machining of the lock the bolts can be placed).
- Start-up time: ½ hour, the machine is delivered with its cabinet connected. Applications: machining of bolts and locks.
- Protections under CE standards.