VBORE2. Thanks to the force of gravity, the part is always in contact with the bearing base, the zero point of all measurements, avoiding wasting time adjusting the machine.
for each piece, as occurs in horizontal systems.
All the dust generated by the perforations falls by gravity and goes directly to the suction outlet located at the base of the machine.
The vertical machine occupies the least possible space, it is quite a record to have a cnc drilling center in only 2m2 of your workshop.
The piece to be machined always rests on one of the edges, all its weight resides on that part, the special plastic table only guides the movement, thus avoiding scratches on its surface finish, so that the visible part of the furniture does not suffer friction .
Jobs that VBORE2 can perform
- Holes from 3 to 20mm in diameter.
- Holes for Eccentrics (hardware for quick assembly)
- Milling slots in any direction
- Gola profile cut, hollowed out handles, designs
- Decorative designs (optional software required)
Gcode Designer software, certainly one of the most intuitive on the market, provides ease of use, speed and flexibility. With the possibility of doing so from the comfort of the office, without taking up machine time in programming, it is sent via WiFi signal (1) copying the information into the memory of the machine itself or on a flash drive, and it is carried out machine, by means of menu selection or by reading the barcode, the program is loaded.
7 bits with fastening by standard system.
Standard equipment VBORE2
- Y (mm) to hole no. 1 750, X (mm) 2800, Z (material thickness mm) 40
- Speed Y head 25mts/min
- Clamp speed: (Limited by regulations) 20mts/min
- Minimum piece to be machined: (x)240mm,(y)60mm, thickness 10mm
- Part passage (height in mm) 1000
- Required air pressure 7Kg/cm2
- Necessary space (mm) (machine mounted) 500 x 2800 mm
- Vertimaq numerical control, 3-axis control
- Hybrid servo motors
- GcodeDesign design program (proprietary) Configured for drilling parts on the machine, possibility of communication with the Lepton Pack furniture design program.
- 1 hp head motor
- Head equipped with 5-8-15mm bits
- Voltage: 220v single-phase Inverter system (low consumption)
- Centralized greasing
- Electronic probe for piece length correction and hole position with respect to the false square.
- Remote connection, wi fi connection, remote access via internet
- Upper clamp with manual positioning
- Support arms for material input and output, retractable
- CE regulations