Terms and Conditions-General Conditions
First – Nature of the General Conditions.
Access and use of the Portal “www.vertimaq.com” (hereinafter, the portal) that VERTIMAQ (hereinafter, VERTIMAQ) makes available to Internet users, is subject to compliance with these General Terms and Conditions, which the user declares to know and accept. expressly and in its entirety, from the moment you access the portal, at that time you also acquire the status of user thereof. Consequently, any use of the portal implies acceptance of these conditions, which the user is obliged to read in each of the accesses made.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is possible that in certain cases the user must accept specific conditions of a specific nature, which complement, replace or render without effect, in whole or in part, the general conditions, and that the user also declares to know and Expressly accept, in the same terms regulated in the previous paragraph for these. Our data is as follows:
Second – Object.
The purpose of these conditions is to regulate the access and use of the portal by the users who visit it, as well as to make them available for free, unless expressly indicated otherwise, either from the information provided, general. or specialized. , such as the different content offered and the services provided therein.
Third – Duration.
These general conditions and the particular conditions that may be established, and with the wording they present at all times, have an indefinite duration, and will remain in force while the portal is still active.
In the same way, access and use of the portal, and the resources it offers, have in principle an indefinite duration, although VERTIMAQ reserves the right to suspend and / or cancel, unilaterally and at any time, access to the portal or any other. Of its parts and / or resources, without prior notice.
Fourth – Modification regime.
VERTIMAQ reserves the right to unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, both these general conditions and the particular conditions that may eventually be established; the configuration, presentation and design of the portal or any of the elements that comprise it; the information, general or specialized, and the content provided, and, in general, any other circumstance not expressly designated, including the cancellation of the portal or any of its elements. Once any of the aforementioned changes have been implemented in the portal, any subsequent access made by the user will imply the unconditional acceptance of the same.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, VERTIMAQ also reserves the right to cancel, totally or partially, unilaterally and at any time, free access to the portal or the use of information and content. In this case, it will inform users of this circumstance, on the main page of the portal, well in advance.
Fifth – User registration: use of password and password.
Access to the portal is not conditional on the prior registration of the user. However, access to certain areas (themes), services or resources of the portal will only be possible through the prior registration of the user.
When completing the registration, the user will indicate on the form both the password and the password of their choice.
The user can only choose as keywords, numbers or sets of both that are not contrary to the law, morals, generally accepted good customs or public order. The use of codes that, in any way, violate industrial and intellectual property rights, or equal or resemble company names or advertising slogans, when they lack the correct title to do so, is prohibited.
Both the password and the password are confidential. Therefore, the user must use them with due diligence and must keep them securely, so that their use by third parties is not possible, regardless of the relationship that the user maintains with them, since their assignment is not authorized. .
Consequently, the user is obliged to immediately notify VERTIMAQ of the loss of their password and password, regardless of the cause, as well as any danger or deterioration of confidentiality, responding, otherwise, any damage or injury caused by verified accesses to through them.
Sixth – Rules of use of the portal. Limitations
The user agrees to use the portal in strict respect and observance of these general conditions, as well as the particular conditions that may eventually be established; And, likewise, of the law, custom and public order. Consequently, the user, merely stated and not limiting, is obliged to:
1. Do not use the portal, or make use of the elements, information, content and services that comprise it, violating the general and / or particular conditions, or violating the law, generally accepted good customs or public order.
2. Not injure, in said use, the rights, of any kind, that correspond to third parties.
3. Not to carry out acts that limit or hinder the access and use of the portal, under appropriate conditions, by the rest of the users.
4. Do not illegally access the portal, or third-party computer systems, or spread computer programs or viruses that may cause damage to computers or computer systems, whatever they may be, and regardless of the personality of their respective owners.
5. Do not use mechanisms other than those expressly authorized or recommended on the portal to obtain the information, content and services that comprise it, when such obtaining is possible because it has been authorized or permitted by VERTIMAQ.
6. Do not send, in any case, advertising or commercial communications, of any kind, or unsolicited electronic messages or previously consented to by their potential recipients, whether they are individual messages or chain messages. It also undertakes not to capture or use distribution lists that may eventually be accessed from the portal, nor to assign, by any title, to third parties, the lists or data mentioned above, regardless of the purpose pursued. .
7. Do not establish hyperlinks or links between any web page, including that of the user, or any other site or space accessible from the Internet, and the VERTIMAQ portal, unless VERTIMAQ expressly authorizes it in writing and with the conditions that it has established. in each case. The user who does not comply with the above will be solely and exclusively responsible for damages of any kind caused by such reason to VERTIMAQ or to third parties.
8. Not to carry out activities that in any way suppose or could suppose a loss or damage, of any kind, for VERTIMAQ.
Any breach of these general conditions, or of the specific ones that can be established with a specific character, will give VERTIMAQ the right to deny access to the portal of the offending user.
Seventh – Intellectual and industrial property. Copyright
All the intellectual and industrial property rights of the elements of all kinds that make up the portal, understood as such, by way of example and not limitation, interactive screen designs, graphic designs, drawings, image or sound files, photographs, Infographics, user interface, thesaurus, indexing systems, etc., as well as general or specialized information, services and, in general, all the content offered on said portal.
The user undertakes not to violate, in any case, the rights referred to in the previous paragraph, as well as to use the portal, with its different elements and contents, for their exclusive private use. Consequently, the user, merely enunciative and not limiting, may not use the portal for commercial or commercial purposes; nor reproduce, copy or distribute in any way, the elements, information, services or contents that compose it; nor facilitate or allow access by third parties to said elements, information, services and content through their public communication in any way; nor evade, suppress, modify or manipulate the technical protection devices of the portal or those elements that compose it; neither transform nor modify them; nor eliminate, modify or manipulate, in any way, the “Copyright” of VERTIMAQ, regardless of whether such disturbing acts affect the symbol “©”, the word “Copyright”, the year of the first publication of the work or the company name of VERTIMAQ, either jointly or separately, or any other element that in any way identifies the intellectual property rights of VERTIMAQ.
Eighth – Regime of responsibilities.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the rest of these general conditions, or of the particular conditions that may be established, the access and use of the portal, as well as the information, services and content that are part of it, verified by the user, are their own. exclusive and total responsibility, releasing VERTIMAQ from all responsibility for such events. This exemption from liability of VERTIMAQ, of an absolute nature, also includes, but is not limited to, the following circumstances:
• Damages that the user may suffer due to the lack of availability or operation of the portal and / or all or some of its elements, information, services, content, etc., or the lack of veracity or precision of any of them.
• Damages that the user may suffer through accessible internet spaces, such as web pages, etc., through hyperlinks or links established on the portal.
• The damages that the user may suffer as a result of the application or use of the advice included in the “project files”, in the “questions or answers”, in the “product support” or any other information, service or contents. of the portal, even when said advice or information was not accurate or suffered errors or inaccuracies.
• The damages that the user may suffer as a result of the existence of differences in the prices of the articles published on the portal, since these prices are purely indicative and do not have to coincide with those existing in the store or stores visited by the user. . There may also be price differences between stores and others, without prejudice to the price orientation.
• Damages caused by the loss of user information that, as a consequence of the use of the portal or its various elements, etc., may be stored for any reason, either on their computer systems or on the portal.
• Damages and losses suffered by the user as a result of the use of the portal, on the other hand, contrary to these general conditions or the particular conditions that may be established, or in violation of the provisions of the law, or otherwise to custom and public order.
• Damages suffered by the user that have their origin in the lack of veracity or accuracy of the information provided or the communications made by other users, or that have their origin in the indication of false identities used by any user, correspond or not to third parties.
• Damages suffered by the user, or generated by third parties, as a result of the use of passwords and access passwords that violate the provisions of the fifth general condition.
When you access the portal, the computer where it is hosted automatically recognizes the IP address of your computer, the day and time you entered, where you left us and why parts of our page you moved. It is necessary for our computer to know this data from your computer because it must be able to communicate with it to send what you request through your browser and be able to see it on your screen. Neither our computer nor we ourselves can know your personal data, such as name, address, telephone, etc., if you have not provided it yourself.
For more information, you can consult the help menu of your browser. If you decide that your computer does not receive the cookies that we can send, this will not prevent you from accessing the information on our website, although in this case it will be necessary to register each time you access the area, service or resource that requires the previous registration.
The user expressly accepts the inclusion of the data provided in the manner indicated above, in one or more automated files of personal data for which VERTIMAQ is responsible. During the data collection process, the user will be informed of what data must be provided to access the areas, services or resources of the portal that require prior registration.
The collection of the aforementioned personal data and its automated processing in the corresponding files under the responsibility of VERTIMAQ, has the purpose of providing and managing the services in which the user has registered, improving and extending them, such as the adaptation of these services to the characteristics and preferences of the user, which allow us to offer a service or services of interest in a personalized way, adapting our offers to those preferences, including through studies on those preferences, tastes and habits of consumption of the same, eventually using fragmentation and / or segmentation techniques, as well as the performance, communication and delivery, both by traditional and electronic means, of promotional, commercial and advertising activities of interest, related to the products and services sold. in our physical stores, well in our virtual store and, even, the sending of survey forms, which the user is not obliged to complete, all this currently and in the future.
The user can exercise, with respect to the data collected in the manner provided in the previous section, the rights recognized in Organic Law 15/1999, and in particular the rights of access, rectification or cancellation of data and opposition, if applicable, as well as the revocation of consent for the transfer of your data.
VERTIMAQ undertakes, in the use of the data included in the file, to respect their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose of the file, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adopt all measures to avoid alterations, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law on Data Protection, approved by Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21. However, the user is informed that the security measures mentioned are Not invulnerable and unbreakable.
The user is responsible for informing VERTIMAQ of any variation that occurs in the data that has been previously provided and guarantees the veracity of the same.
Tenth – Communications.
All communications that the user must make to VERTIMAQ, regardless of whether they present their cause of the provisions of these general conditions or of the particular conditions that may be established, or any other circumstance in which such communications are foreseen or necessary, and Notwithstanding the provisions of the condition relating to personal data, you must send them to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the same way, any communication that VERTIMAQ must make to the user will be directed to the email address provided by the user. It is considered that the user has voluntarily provided his email address for the simple fact of directing a communication to VERTIMAQ by that means, in which said address is clearly identified.
Eleventh – Applicable law and jurisdiction.
These general conditions and the particular conditions that may eventually be established are governed by Spanish legislation.
In the event of a dispute or controversy related to the application or interpretation thereof, both www.vertimaq.com and the user undertake, expressly waiving any corresponding jurisdiction, the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.
Identity: Vertimaq, vertical CNC machines and design software for carpentry, S.L. – NIF: B63934343
Postal address: Lluis Dalmau 34
Telephone: 665887588 – Email: email@example.com
“In Vertimaq, Máquinas Verticales CNC y Software de diseño para carpintería, S.L. We treat the information you provide us with in order to provide the requested service and carry out your billing. The data provided will be kept as long as the business relationship is maintained or for the time necessary to comply with legal obligations and meet the possible responsibilities that may arise from the fulfillment of the purpose for which the data was collected.
The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation. You have the right to obtain information about whether Vertimaq, Máquinas Verticales CNC y Software de diseño para carpintería, S.L. We are treating your personal data, so you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of data and opposition and limitation to its treatment before Vertimaq, Máquinas Verticales CNC y Software de diseño para carpintería, SL, Lluis Dalmau 34 or in the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a copy of your ID or equivalent document.
Likewise, and especially if you consider that you have not obtained full satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may file a claim with the national control authority by addressing this purpose to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, C / Jorge Juan, 6 – 28001 Madrid.